All Travel Path Activities
Crucial to restaurant success is performing travel paths or figure ‘8’s on a regular basis. Typically documented by hand in the “manager’s guide” or “red book”, i.Path documents day/time personnel through guided activity via RFID touch points and wireless reporting.
- Manager can be coached to perform travel path consistently with audio and visual alerts.
- Travel path data will be readily accessible to management in real time.
- Insures that touch points are serviced and maintained every day.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly cleaning and maintenance can be scheduled , recorded and reported.
Touch Point Tags
- Reliable well priced RFID Technology
- Devices contain no batteries and are completely weather proof.
- Touch point tags are located at each inspection point
- Standard System includes 10 touch points
- Low cost touch points make it easy to add up to 50 touch points in the restaurant.
- Each touch point can be programmed with multiple questions and answers